Sunday, March 8, 2015

Progress Report!

Hey guys, so I'm over half way finished with my short film, I'm going to give you guys a sneak peak into what I have done so far.

The plot of my short film involves two main characters:

                                                    

They are very simple and generic characters, the classic innocent little girl and the stereotypical grumpy teenager... but thinking back to my original goal of this project, they have allowed me to work more quickly and with the motions rather than the detail. Also the girl technically has a pony tail, which I did not include because it would  surprisingly add a lot more complication. It would swing back and forth depending on her motion. I might go back and add it in if I finish early.

Here's a gif of part of my animation :) This simple walking motion took multiple hours to create... so you can imagine how long this whole animation is taking me.


Stay tuned for my video blog, coming soon, for a behind the scene's look into the creation of my short film!

1 comment:

  1. This looks absolutely amazing!! Although I haven't been able to comment on your blog yet, I have been following all of your posts and you've really gotten a lot more done since that first bouncy ball that we saw (I mean, this wasn't just a ball, this is a whole person now! So great job!). I'm so excited to see your video blog and how you're going about to make your short film! Also, I just have to say all your drawings are so adorable :D Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete